Monday, August 4, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Minimizer


Hello everybody! A few weeks ago, I bought in Müller new Maybelline product called Baby Skin Pore Minimizer. I, actually, wanted to buy well known Benefit The POREfessional, but then I saw this one and decided to give it a try.



Ok, someone could probably think how Maybelline is my favorite drugstore brand, because this is like the fifth time how I write about something of this cosmetic house. This little primer thing was not necessary in my life, I don’t have huge “pore problem”, but when I saw it costs around 9 EUR, which is three times less then Benefits product, I said to myself - why the hell not! Packaging is similar to Benefits, mint tube, letters are cute and pink, and it looks attractive. It comes with 22 ml of a clear thick gel. 


Maybelline promises instant effect, smoother and constricted skin. It makes skin a bit evened; it mattifies oily areas, has light texture and doesn’t clog up pores. It can be worn under or over makeup. It is full with silicone, and I don’t think it has so special astringent effect. Ok, pores are blured a little, and fine lines as well, but I am not so delighted. Don’t get me wrong, this is ok product, but I believe there’s nothing in a world that can erase your pores, if you have them. In my opinion, this is more primer then pore eraser. It is a decent base for makeup as it creates a smoother look and does not stick to dry patches. It also didn’t cause any problems to my skin.


I’ve compared list of ingredients of Benefit The POREfessional and Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Minimizer. Baby Skin has less silicone and chemicals, and has no scent.

The POREfessional: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Iron Oxides, Trethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

Baby Skin: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Sylylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunnus Cerasus Extract/Bitter Cherry Extract.

Photos are the most disgusting I ever made, and my face looks terrible zoomed like this. 

before
after
I haven’t used Benefit, but I have read it is better than Maybelline Baby Skin. For the price and quality, I believe Baby Skin is the more economical buy, compared to The POREfessional.

Have fun until the next post, bye!

6 comments :

  1. what does wright mean? did you mean right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, nije loš efekat, vidi se razlika, samo ovoga nema kod nas, bar ne još :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nije loše, ali nije ni magično, mada vredi za tu cenu. Da, u DE nešto ranije stižu noviteti, valjda će se pojaviti i kod vas.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Probaj, ako budeš u prilici, nije loša stvarčica.

      Delete