Saturday, October 18, 2014

Artdeco Glam, Moon & Stars kolekcija


Hello to everyone! Ok, yes, I simply must show off today! I took a little walk this morning and I went to check out what’s new in Galeria Kaufhof. So, I came just in time to see that a new Artdeco’s Limited Edition took its place on shelves. What a joy! It is probably the most wonderful Artdeco’s LE since the Glam Vintage collection. It looks so sophisticated, sensual and dreamy, that I simply needed to buy several things. I mustn't forget, the name of this limited edition is Glam, Moon & Stars.


As you can see in photos, this was quite a nice purchase. I love very much Artdeco. It offers excellent quality for reasonable prices, and the packagings are always so beautiful, and they look so expensive. This entire collection is wrapped in boxes which are dark, blue and purple, with small silver and milky stars. Like a starry night full of magic and spells. This LE looks very attractive, and I couldn’t handle myself when I saw it. I was mesmerized! Everything seemed so fantastic, but this time I skipped mascaras, lipsticks and lip glosses, and I focused myself on some other nice products. I bought this amazing dark, navy-blue, almost black nail polish, which belongs to the Ceramic Nail Lacquer line. Unfortunately, this nail polish doesn’t have a name, it has a number instead, 287. It has lot of tiny blue shimmer inside, and reminds me on a darkness of the galaxy. I can’t wait to wear it.


The next thing is this LE Eye Make-up Remover, which also looks so stylish, with its elegant bottle of very solid glass-resembling plastic. It has 50 ml, and I really need it.



Here you can see some cute eye shadows. Artdeco offers within these LE collection eight eyeshadows, and I bought four. All eyeshadows have the name Moonlight, and a number depending of color. I took 03 which is dark, navy blue, 06 - a silvery violet, 11 - a dusty creamy pink, and 16 - a white and frosty. 




Every shadow has 1.5 g, lot of shimmer inside, and they are all suitable for various looks. As you can see, they have cute small stars on their surface, how lovely. These eyeshadows are something that can bring a dreamer like me to some fantasy world.




I bought magnetic box for eyeshadows, which has a wide mirror inside. The only problem with it is possibility of putting inside only two eyeshadows, and a small applicator, so I would probably go and buy one more box. It is made of solid plastic, and has the same colors as the entire collection.



Of course, it was about time for me to buy again Artdeco Eyeshadow Base. This is one of the best and most famous products of its kind, has 5 ml, comes in a black jar, and I don’t know what else to say, because everything regarding it was written on the Internet by now. It is amazing product which I could totally recommend.



And, for the very end of this post, here is the most beautiful and most valuable product! It is Moonlight Blusher. As most of you already know, Artdeco made an art of make-up, especially when it comes to blushes. They are all so smooth, silky, rich in pigmentation, and so long lasting on cheeks. This one is one of the loveliest blushes I have ever seen. It is actually a mixture of four colors which could be used separately like bronzers and blushes, or mixed altogether. This blush is most expensive thing in entire collection, and too wonderful. Plenty of stars on surface, and colors which are varying from terracotta to the pale pink. This is one of the products I just want to possess and look, without any need to touch it.:)



How do you like this new Glam, Moon & Stars collection? Have you used anything from Artdeco? Do you want me to write about some special product from this collection? I also found one of my favorite songs, so you can hear it and enjoy Vincent van Gogh’s paintings. Have fun for this weekend.







12 comments :

  1. Sjenila su posebno lijepa, a iako nisam ljubitelj plave nijanse na kapcima, ova mi se sviđa i možda bih čak nekad i koristila. Ovo sve tako divno izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drago mi je da ti se dopada! Sve je stvar ukusa, meni je plava boja jedna od omiljenih na kapcima, a ova tamnoplava senka me je oduševila čim sam je ugledala.

      Delete
  2. Pa ovo je predivno <3. Želim sve :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, da, verujem da će se uskoro pojaviti i kod vas!

      Delete
  3. DIvno , jedva sam cekala da neko uradi recenziju, u Srb jos nije stigao u parfimerije (bar ne u Jasmin). Da li ima neke razlike izmedju ove i regularne baze za senku?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Potpuno predivna kolekcija! Nema razlike u bazi, samo je pakovanje drugačije.

      Delete
  4. Wow, sve mi je predivno :D Volim jako Artdeco rumenila i sjenila, a ovu kolekciju još nisam primijetila, morat ću bolje pogledati jer su nešto moram kupiti iz nje kad je sve tako divno :D E svaka ti čast za pjesmu :D Obožavam Don McLeana, a ovu pjesmu pogotovo :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drago mi je da ti se dopada pesmica, meni je jedna od omiljenih :D Da, toliko je lepa kolekcija da je teško ne kupiti ništa :) Artdeco mi je jedna od omiljenih kozmetičkih kuća.

      Delete
  5. Looks quite lovely!
    www.ajdas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Šteta što nema svočeva sjenila, a ni cijena npr.make up removera? :/

    ReplyDelete